2023 Aug.14 (VIDEO & PICTURES ABOVE) - Los Angeles, CA - 12 year old Cash Addy was visiting Korea with his parents when he started complaining of chest pains. He was COVID-19 mRNA vaccinated but didn’t have COVID. He was taken to the hospital, diagnosed with myocarditis, had cardiac arrest, was put on life support and eventually received a heart transplant on July 20. Sadly, he had complications post transplant, developed clotting and hemorrhage in the brain and died.
2023 June 30 - Cardiff, Wales - 16 year old Osian Jones had three heart attacks after developing MISC-C (Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children)
Osian became unwell in Feb.2023, had three heart attacks from a syndrome typically seen after COVID-19 Vaccination, and received his heart transplant on June 30, 2023.
Sadly, he remains in INTENSIVE CARE, a sign that the heart transplant is not doing well.
He is presumed to be COVID-19 mRNA vaccinated as BBC propagandists who wrote his story would have been all over his vaccine status if he was unvaccinated.
2023 May.19 - Lebanon, NH - 16 year old Joshua Park is the captain of his high school track team, indoor rock climber and outstanding scholar.
In Feb.2023 he was seen by doctors 5 times before being diagnosed with heart failure.
In March 2023 he was diagnosed with “idiopathic cardiomyopathy”, his heart failed and he was put on LVAD (left ventricular assist device is a mechanical pump that is implanted inside a person's chest) on Mar.16.
He received a heart transplant on May 19, 2023 and had post-transplant complications of BLOOD CLOTS from his left clavicle to his left arm.
He was discharged on June 6, 2023.
2023 March 20 - 17 year old Markus Martinez, former Columbine High School football star, now a senior at Bear Creek High School, suffered a major heart attack November 17, 2022, received heart transplant Jan.26, 2023 and has had clotting problems ever since. In March 2023, they pulled a 9 inch blood clot out of his groin!
2021 June 11 - Evanston, Illinois - 19 year old student Simone Scott had heart failure 2 weeks after her 2nd Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccine she got on May 1, 2021, had a heart transplant on May 23, 2021, then died from complications on June 11, 2021
Simone Scott, a 19 year old journalism student, received her first dose of Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccine on April 3, 2021, and her second dose on May 1, 2021. She started feeling ill almost right away and two weeks later was unable to walk. (click here)
Doctors told her mother that Simone suffered heart failure due to myocarditis and needed immediate surgery. Simone was placed on an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) machine the next day. Simone was transferred to Northwestern Memorial Hospital and had a heart transplant on May 23, 2021 (3 weeks after her 2nd Moderna dose).
Doctors said the new heart worked well. But Simone’s lungs endured a lot of damage from both the medications and breathing machines and she died on June 11, 2021.
A SUCCESSFUL HEART TRANSPLANT:
2023 March 20 - Cincinnati, OH - 18 year old Ebonie Sherwood, high level athlete at Stebbins High School, collapsed during track practice on Mar.7, 2023, her heart was not healing and she had a heart transplant 2 weeks later. She seems to be doing ok at this time.
COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are destroying the hearts of young adults and children and we have not begun to see the full extent of these injuries.
I have documented DOZENS of such cases on my substack.
One thing you’ll notice about these cases is just how rapid the cardiac deterioration is. These kids often need a heart transplant within weeks to survive.
This is not a “mild myocarditis” or a “mild cardiomyopathy”. In the case of 18 year old Ebonie Sherwood who had a cardiac arrest at track practice, her heart was not healing and she needed a heart transplant which she got 2 weeks later.
In the case of 12 year old Los Angeles boy Cash Addy, he had chest pains, was taken to hospital where he almost died, was put on life support and got a new heart within a month.
I can do an entirely separate substack article on how many previously healthy teenagers had COVID-19 vaccines and now they are waiting for a heart transplant or will need one in the very near future; here are just a few examples:
A Heart Transplant does not fix the underlying problem, however. These kids receive a new heart that almost certainly has COVID-19 vaccine spike protein throughout - which may cause new immune reactions,
while continuing to suffer COVID-19 vaccine spike protein injuries that destroyed their original heart in the first place, because their useless Transplant team never took any steps to detox them from the spike protein.
This includes blood clots, aneurysms, abnormal immune processes and more.
Quick look at the Literature:
- 2023 Feb - Poglajen et al - Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Mrna Sars-Cov2 Vaccination in Heart Transplant Recipients
- 6% of heart transplant patients had WORSENING of heart function within 1 month after 2nd mRNA vaccine dose.
- Conclusion: “mRNA SARS-CoV2 vaccination may be associated with worsening of allograft function”
- 2022 Oct - Goda et al - Efficacy and safety of the SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine in lung transplant recipients: a possible trigger of rejection
- authors examined 18 lung transplant patients who had 2 doses of mRNA vaccine.
- 2/18 (11%) developed lung transplant dysfunction or rejection.
- 2022 Feb - Bau et al - Acute Kidney Allograft Rejection Following Coronavirus mRNA Vaccination: A Case Report
- 53 year old man had 2nd Moderna mRNA vaccine and started having signs of renal transplant rejection 24 hours later.
- 2022 Apr - Hume et al - A Case Series of Patients With Acute Liver Allograft Rejection After Anti–SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination
- 3 patients had moderate to severe rejection of their liver transplant within 2 weeks of their mRNA vaccine
- Conclusion: “This case series suggests that there may be a causal link between the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and allograft rejection in susceptible liver transplant recipients. The temporal relationship between receipt of the vaccine, onset of symptoms, and subsequent liver biochemistry derangement is highly suggestive that the vaccine was at least partially responsible for the onset of rejection.”
- 2022 Dec - Zeidenweber et al - Acute Endothelial Allograft Rejection After Inoculation With the Novel Messenger RNA SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines
- Three patients presented with corneal endothelial rejection 3 weeks after the second dose of a SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine
- Conclusion: “corneal endothelial rejection associated with COVID-19 vaccines may be sufficiently severe to result in irreversible graft failure”
- 2022 Jan - Shah et al - 4 cases of corneal transplant rejection after Moderna
- 2022 May - Molero-Senosiain et al - 5 cases of corneal graft rejection after COVID-19 vaccine (3 of them Pfizer)
- 2022 Aug - Marziali et al - 15 year old boy had corneal graft rejection 12 days after Pfizer mRNA vaccine